Navigate through screen using Android Back Button in Power Apps Mobile App
During this short video, I’m going to talk about one interesting Power Apps Mobile feature. When we open the Power Apps using Mobile Application and using the Back button, to navigate through the screen, it prompts us to close the app instead of navigating you back to the Previous screen. During this video, I’m going to give you a solution to this problem! You need to enable one Experimental feature to use the back button in Power Apps. Let’s see how!!
During this video, you can learn the following points:
1. Enable Android Back Buton in Power Apps
2. Solution – Power Apps closes the app while click the back button using mobile Phone
3. Navigate through the different screens using the Native Back button in Power Apps Mobile
4. Android back button act as a back button
5. Resolve Android Back button issue in Power Apps
6. How to navigate back through screens with the Android back button?
00:15 Navigate through the screen using the Native Android back button on Power Apps
01:23 Open Preview Feature and enable Android back button
01:55 Turn on “Back Enabled”
02:20 Test Native Back Button
#PowerApps #PowerAppsMobile #PowerPlatform #PowerAddicts #DigitalDhruvin #DhruvinShah #PowerAppsAndroidApp #PowerAppsTip #PowerAppsTrick